Drive Thru Racking Systems
excellent solutions for large volume storage of like products.
Like these brands, you will be in great hands
Drive Thru Racking Systems That Maximize Warehouse Storage Space
Our drive thru racks are excellent solutions for large volume storage of like products
Drive Thru Racking systems, which are very similar to Drive In Racking systems, offer a lower capital investment with the highest density of storage for a large number of like product pallets. Do you need a storage system that will allow for the greatest high-density storage of similar products for your warehouse? Are you looking for the ability to store a large amount of like-loads in a smaller area? Do you need to reduce space costs? Do you want to increase product loading lanes? Are you looking to access products from both sides of racking? Let 1Stop design a Drive Thru Racking system tailored to your warehouse!
Drive Thru Rack systems provide better capacity of existing cubic space, which brings down the cost of pallet per square foot. Each Drive Thru loading lane is equipped with supporting rails for pallets on both sides of the upright frame and are positioned at various levels. To load a Drive Thru system, the forklift can enter the loading lane from either end of the rack, with the load raised slightly above the rail level on which it is to be set down at the appropriate pallet position. View animated product video below.
Stop Racking Your Brain for Solutions
Your 1 Stop for Warehouse Storage
Drive Thru Racking Advantages:
- Most cost-efficient high-density storage rack
- Great solution for large volume storage of like product
- May be able to use existing forklift equipment
- Allows for use of either roll-formed or structural rack materials
- Forklift has straight access to product loads, allowing for deeper pallet storage
- Drive Thru is a FIFO (first in, first out) storage system
- Drive Thru is very similar to Drive In, except the operator can access the product from either end of the rack
- Drive Thru Rack allows pallets to be stored from one side and retrieved from the other side, as it has separate entry and exit
Drive Thru Rack Applications:
- Excellent for product and food manufacturers with limited SKU quantities
Drive Thru Rack Considerations:
- All producst stored in a loading lane should have the same SKU to avoid unnecessary pallet handling
- Inflexible, as does not allow for much SKU increase
- Requires standardized pallet sizes
- Challenging to rotate time sensitive products
- Selectivity is sacrificed as only a single SKU can be stored per bay, and storage utilization tends to be lower due to honeycombing
- Front upright columns should either be reinforced with a double column or designed with slanted cantilever front leg to help minimize rack damage from fork lift trucks driving in
Drive Thru Pallet Racking systems are the most involved storage systems to design, so let 1 Stop Rack Services help by providing turnkey services in designing, engineering, supplying and installing your Drive Thru Racking system to give your facility the maximum density industrial storage solution achievable. Don’t wait, contact us today so you can get the “pallet” gliding and improve your pallet storage density to help keep profits gliding too! Contact 1 Stop to have a phone consultation with one of our material handling experts at 855-748-9338!